Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stuffed.

16th Sept @ La Bodega & Delicious

The interior



We had Sex On The Beach, baby.



Cosmopolitan anyone?



ALERT: Dieters be warned. What you may see in the follwing will sabotage your diet.
I advice you to come back after your diet.


Prawn Tandoori

Superb! *Slurps*



Celery Stuffed Chicken with Creamy Morel Sauce

Oh-so-creamy!



Roasted Duck Breast with Carrot Puree & Watercress

Roasted To Perfection.



Salmon With Tomato Chutney

The Salmon Skin practically melts in your mouth! *Sigh*



Creamy based Pasta

Pasta never taste this good.



Or maybe I was just high from the alcohol. XP

1st Twin


2nd Twin


3rd Twin


It was so yummy that my top came off!


Thanks Daddy for the over priced meal!


Aunt Alice was kind enough to spend us desserts! Thanks a million!

The women's stomach always have extra room for desserts...
so we greedily (practically) everything in the counter!
Muahahaha!

1. Orange Flourless Cake

Yummy & low in carbs. Amazing!



2. Carrot Cake

Twin's favorite. I personally don't like my veges in my desserts. *Blek*



3. Classic Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream & Chocolate Sauce

Their chocolate sauce rocks! I want recipe very badly! ;(



4. Peach & Banana Crumble with Ice Cream

Oh-so-crunchy!



5. Steam Banana Pudding with Ice Cream & Butterscotch Sauce

You'll never look at banana the same way again. Yes, it is that good.



6. Tiramisu
Sorry, I haven't got to snap a picture as it kena sapu habis
before i could even reached for the camera. X(



7. Watermelon & Lychee

Refreshing giler.



8. Chocolate Melting Pot with Marshmellows

Chocoholic's dream.



Sugary sweet temptations to satisfy the sweet tooths. ;)



I am a very happy happy joy joy (sugar-filled) woman. X)

No comments: