Monday, April 20, 2009

A Beautiful Lie.

Watched a movie with Eeleng and Satya today, Friday the Thirteenth. Uber awesome in a gory way, hilarity ensured. I don't think they wanna watch a horror flick with me no more though, considering the vast amount of noise I made at the cinema. Heh. X) Yikes. Sorry people. I couldn't help laughing at some scenes which were suppose to be scary. I think my nerve systems' gone whacked. Go figure. 

Oh, and I don't get it why Satya's so pissed with me when she found out I don't believe in marriage. I have my rights to my opinion y'all. Hmph. Don't get me wrong y'all. I love the idea of white gowns and weddings vows etc but I've just seen more marriages that break people than make people. Marriage takes work y'all, its not all happily-ever-afters. I do however support all my other friends in tying the knot and stuff, just not me. So dont come shooting me with hate kay.

Oh, I just found out I may be going abroad for a month or two. So called getaway of sorts. Time to get my arse out there and see what the big bad world got to offer. Should I or shouldn't I? 

Imma gradually forgetting how it feels like to be around you. 
I should be happy no?

No comments: