Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Is Reality Anyway.

"I can't be bothered to remember what act it is that I'm suppose to be playing out during social situations to make everyone feel at ease and think that I fit in to the cookie cutter human mold too."

"I was given this life, and it is nobody's responsibility to coddle me into happiness, that is my own job here. Everyone has a sad story, some people have many, but it's what we choose to do about our own life that matters, not the past--it's dead."

"I don't care about what society thinks a woman should be, or how they should look. I don't care about being young or old, age or wrinkles, or what anyone else thinks I should be doing or saying or acting like. Those things don't exist to me."


-Krystal Simpson.

Bold, beautiful & brilliant.




No comments: