Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Uttered Silence.


You always caught me off guard like that, with that goofy smile and those sweet sad eyes. Every now and then when I close my eyes that soft wind of every other season still whispers reminders into my skin which makes me only long for yours to be around again and again - and having that would be guaranteed heartache blown back into my face. but it appears it’s a force I can’t protect myself from because every time I get caught in this spinning calm, I just can’t help but still keep being swept away by all that you are. And some days I don’t know how my heart survived you because it was always so close to the edge fighting the ultimate fall. Somehow though, I made it without that happening bearing in mind that you're much more satisfied in someone elses attentiveness. It’s one of those things I’m afraid of saying out loud because saying it out loud means admitting it and admitting means it’s true and if it’s true, then that means too many other things that are just too hard to deal with. And it’s one of those things where everyone else you know knows it, but nobody’s talking about it. Yet I cannot resist the opportunity to hide myself behind lines because I am so ashamed of the truth, what more to set it on white paper.

-inspired by 52 hearts



No comments: