Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Blast From The Past

Sleepover, 2 years ago

Victims: KY, Lou, Rach & I

Events: Cookie bakin'/ Smoothie session/ Vodka abuse/ OC marathon


Sis, Mua, Lou, KY


Sis, Mua, Lou, Rach

I forgot what happen to the cookies. Anyone remembers?



We literally threw everything into those smoothies.



They had their 1st taste of vodka thanks to mua.

I turned the alcohol-virgins into drunk sluts. XP

Parents, please don't kill me? They made me do it! *blinks innocently*



Junk food+vodka+OC=happiness :)


We were all forced to accompany the-OC-obsessed-Lou to stay up all night for OC pimpin'.

Poor KY, look at her droopy eyes, silently cursing Lou.



Struttin' for the camera.

Yes, they were cam-whores even before the cam-whoring trend started.


Lastly, personal shots...


KY, my sane other half. Not that sane actually.

At the least, more sane than me. XP


Lou, my oldest friend. Friends since primary school.

Miss goody-too-shoe. Keeps me outta trouble.

My very-dark-secrets keeper. You know what i mean right Lou?


The whacked out one. You retard. XP

She's even nuttier than me.


They are ...

My shoppin' buddies. My lepak crew. My emo kaki.

What will i do without you guys?

1 comment:

Any Arope said...

"one happy family at home!"

still remeber tht game???