Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hectic.

Bumped into Khai Sze & Satya at Pavilion the other day.
Khai Sze told me that she reads my blog!
I thought no one would read it by now as I never posted anything up for weeks.


Friday,Nov 30 - Sunday,Dec 2
Terangganu trip.
Overdosed on keropok lekor. Diarrhoea. ;(
Visted Monsoon Cup.

Monday,Dec 3
Promtay meeting. 1pm-7.30pm.
Potluck. I brought brownies from secret recipe. ;D

Tuesday,Dec 4
Pudu market to get candy canes.
Central market to get ribbons.
Promtay meeting again. 1pm-5pm.
Praticed dance steps.

Wednesday,Dec 5
Palace or the Golden horses with Rachel.
Checking out the suite for her birthday party.

Thursday
1 Utama with Eeleng & Maleni.
Meeting Bryan at night to collect cash for tickets.

Friday
Tuition at PJ.
Tuition at Subash's.

Saturday
Working at Starhill with Satya & Mal.
(Thanks Satya for the gig! ;) )


Sunday
Finally!!! A day off!

Monday
Crashing ex-classmate house.
(She's also named Amanda!)

And I was afraid I would be bored to death during the schools holidays.
Now, I hardly can take a breather.

No comments: