Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Promtay

was a success!
*jumps for joy*



Me & Rach.



My pals - YJ and Ky, Rach, Inez



Oh-so-hot Chairwoman & Emcee



Presenting 007, Adam Malik.
I don't know you. XP (Inside joke)



I don't know them
but don't they look adorable together? ;D



Food a la buffet style.



Maleni & Alex.
2 people whom I trust. X)



Me grooving. ;D
(Stop staring at my boobs yo. XP)



Rach & Leo.
Leo, if you're reading this,
you have lotsa people asking bout ya man.
*wink wink*



Chilling at the top.
Nice atmosphere up there man.
Saw lotsa free show. Lol.



Love was in the air. *smooches*



YJ and I.
Banyak orang puji your awesome outfit that day whey.
kembang ^_^



Prom King & Queen!
Ky and Aril? (do tell if i spelt your name wrongly)



Hawt staff - comittee tags



The people who made it all happened. ;D

From front left - right:
Amirul, Ken, Adam

Middle left - right:
Lily, Jess, Christine, Poh Yee, ME!, Sarah

Back left - right:
Cassie, Satya, Maleni, Eeleng



It was more of a party then prom though.
Quote :'Clubbing without alcohol.' Lol.
But in the end, everyone (most of us anyway) had a blast!

And to those people who didnt come,
TOO BAD!! XP

P.S. people who wants more pictures do tell. I don't bite. X)

P.S.S. To the guy with the gold tie and dark blue collar tee who danced with me,
you were awesome!! Hehe. ^_^
Too bad after that you left without i getting to know you. =/

No comments: