Monday, January 7, 2008

Promtay Dinner

TGIF Pavilion @ Saturday, 5th Jan



Brain freeze.


Apparently news got around,
even the manager of TGIF knew what happened on New Year's
and refuse to serve me alcohol!!!?!@#?!


So ended up i had to share a virgin margarita with Mal.
Bengang, Hmph. X(



My huggable Elmo! *Loves*


I sapu-ed all the desserts.
Gah gah gah.
All had chocolate!!!! Yippie!



This was my fave - Mocha Mud Pie. *drools*
I want moreeeee!!!

The bill came up to RM714. O.o
Gluttons we are. XP
( Or maybe it's just me? 0;) )


Don't dare you mess with Mal or Amanda.
A can of whoop ass. Pfft.
Grrrr... Lol.



OMG! J.Co Donuts!!
Thanks Mal for feeding me two.
Sugaaaaaaar is goooooood. <3



The whole promtay committee. ;D


P.S. Food and service sucks at TGIF Pavilion.
Plus, the Mocha Mud Pie was waaay smaller
than what I had in TGIF's at Jln Sultan Ismail. >,<

No comments: