Monday, May 25, 2009

Escapades.


Thursday//
The boys crashed my crib for a while before some midnight mamak session.






Friday//
Lunch and shopping @ 1Utama with my bitches. I misssh you guys trey much! ♥













Saturday//
In the middle of the night, we spontaneously decided to drive up Genting. Thanks to Ky's ' awesome! ' sense of direction, we got lost for an hour. When we reached the land above, it was 4am already. We loitered around at the vacant theme park corridors. The boys being boys, Edgar decided to enter the girls loo. -_- What they didnt know was the maintenance person was still there! Kena halau-ed in the end.

"Eh! Ini tandas perempuan la."
"Eh! Ya ke? Sorry la mak cik, mabuk."
Rofl.









Still had time to kill before the sunrise, so we decided to play truth or dare at the 13th floor at one of the hotel's exits. Boy, was it hilarious. Details undisclosed. *coughs* Around 6am, we drove to an empty carpark where Sanjay, Shaun, Wei Kit and I decided to spy on what KY and Edgar was up to in the other car. After several fail attempts, we braved to take walks despite the cold chilly weather . Around dawn, we left Genting and had morning mamak before heading back to my house to shower and what nots. ;


Night, headed up to Look Out Point. I've wanted to head up that place since ages. The KL view is simply amazing without a doubt. Marcus brought Chia Sing and Kelvin along. We headed down to Ampang Waterfront afterwards for some supper and few games of 'Bluff'.



Sunday//
Crashed Sanjay's place after lunch cause miss KY wanted to meet her boy.



Monday//
Karaoke session. ♥ which I'm getting wayyy addicted to, going at least once a week.









Tuesday//
Lunch with Satya at Italiannies @ Mid Valley then was dragged along to JJ and Satya's crib to run her errands. ;



Night, headed to Damai, 'so-called' Ampang's best shisha spot. Played Donkey. Satya was a newbie at our infamous dares and she was pwetty entertained. *coughs* rofl.








So yeah guys, stop making assumptions I'm emo for no apparent reason. For really, I've been having a real smashing time with my friends. As for some of my post, I do admit I'm rather philosophical and have some deep insights on life and what nots but that doesnt mean I ain't content with my life. Sheesh. =,=  In retrospect, life's suppose to be deep and profound otherwise it would be rather shallow and superficial no? I'd like my life to be meaningful, don't you?

No comments: