Friday, August 28, 2009

Acts of Random Kindness.

It's incidents like today that keep my faith intact with humanity. A simple stranger's act of selflessness. Albeit the fear of contracting H1N1, they still persisted involuntarily to send me to the medic which brings somewhat warm mushy tears to my eyes.

With the vision around me gradually blurred and fading along with the incompetent feeble attempts to breathe, everything seemed somehow irrelevant yet a sudden flood of clarity and tranquil wooshed upon me under all the on-going calamities.

As for everyone else who stayed with me in the ER , imma truly grateful despite it was mainly my fault for being careless of my own well being. I suppose i took the wonderwoman shizzz a little too far, assuming imma capable to handle the impossible art of mastery multitasking by taking it to a whole other level.

On the bad note, imma homebound by my friends who refused to let me out of my lodgings, regardless of my parents who seemed unperturbed by the proceedings. I choose to think my mates are overexaggerating the occurrence.

What a day, and the weekends has not even arrive.

No comments: