Friday, October 12, 2007

Dilemmas



Lately, been emo-ing & PMS-ing a lot.
It's not like me. I don't break down. Impossible.

But yet, feelings that I have been keeping to myself for so long
seems to come out of me in tears. Uncontrollable ones.

As strands of tears pours dowm my cheek,
I ponder among what am I crying about.
The silliest thing is, I don't know the reason of these tears.

I don't cry. Only attention- seekers do that.
Crying is a sign of weakness.

Have a problem, get over it.

People ask me what's wrong.
I oppose that I'm not going to tell them.

I don't wanna turn into the kind of girl who rants and whines
about everything slight obscure minor problems.

I don't cry and complain. I'm much better than that.

You already have your own sets of dilemmas.
I don't want you to stress out over my problems too.
Another load of excess baggage wont do you any good.

I'm not sharing not because I don't trust you. (Ok, maybe.)
I'm not sharing cause I don't wanna burden you with my dilemmas
when you already have tons of problems going on in your head.

I don't want sympathy from people.
It's pathetic.

So if i dont tell you why I'm down...
It's because I know you have your own millstones to stress on.
It's because I care about you too much to kick up a fuss about my silly insignificant dilemmas.

So please don't ask. It's for your own good.
Knowing you worrying about me, just make me get more flustered.




P.S. Blogging about your feelings is actually a very good therapy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Stay strong. Like always.

You'll get through it. Together. ;)