Saturday, October 20, 2007

iHappy

Exams over!!
Not that I actually studied that is.

Mom gave me permission to ponteng!! Yippee!
So if you wanna see me, must ajak me out yeah? X)

So what will I be up to during this self declared holidays?

JOB HUNTING.
Anyone's wanna hire a loud and outgoing person? ;D

PROMTAY.
We need sponsors badly!
Not to mention a awesome band.
Anyone kind enough to spare us some ka-ching?
Promise that it'll be worth your while.
Free kisses & hugs from all the of organising committees. X)

GYMING!
I'm getting back on the wagon.
Woohoo! Finally.
I miss you so much.

LEPAK/HANGING OUT
Do not hesitate to ajak me!!

PARTY
crasher.
Dance 'til ya drop baby. ;D

Random pic. I don't wana turn into some all-word-bored-you-to-death blog.

In the car heading back from Barra, KL tower with Karyee!

We getting to be pretty awesome pals ei? ;D
I actually lepak with ya more then my whacked out crew man. O_o
Better watch out man, I'm gonna turn you to be as insane I am. XP

No comments: