Sunday, October 14, 2007

Recaps


Recaps on past week, to name a few:

1. Working at an ridiculous low pay - RM40 per day. Yes, no triple pay even on raya. -_-
Child abuse man.

2. Ate Mcdonald's ice cream practically everyday. Surprisely, not bored of it yet.
It is ice cream after all. ; )

3. A ***** asked for my number! O_o
Scared the shit outta me. Petrified giler. Crucial heart attack.
No thanks to Andrew, hmph. ; (

4. Sudden PMS even when not having menstrual.
Could it be menopause? *Gasp*

5. My eyes still bengkak from the emo-ing yesterday.
Damn. (Succumbs to shades.)

6. Got to know a guy which I never ever utter a word to him before
even though studying in my school.
(Sorry larh. You don't expect me to know everyone in my school rite?)

7. Went to Bryant's house.
His mom rustles up the most wicked fish porridge. Succulent.
(Remember to leave some for me next time kay? ;9 )

8. Met Chia Sing.
Her voice is one octave higher than normal human beings. XP
She's one hell of a hyperactive girl. ( Where do you get so much energy girl?)

9. Flunked all exams by not studying.
(Note to schools : never ever place exam days close to holidays.)






I need a vacation. To escape. ; (

No comments: